Molding Quality Technician - A Shift
A Central Vermont company needs quality support for their medical molding department.
This position is responsible for ensuring the products manufactured, packaged and shipped to our customers conform to established quality assurance standards.
- Read and follow all instructions on the quality assurance documents (QRA)
- Perform gauging as required and record data
- Approve or reject start-ups and restarts of molding projects
- Communicate with the molding team leader
- Record inspection results and communicate with team leader and process technicians to resolve problems
- When confident that the product meets requirements of the QAR, stamp/initial each inspected part before releasing it from the production floor
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety ruled and QAR
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Good leadership skills are required
- 1st Shift | Sun, Mon, Tues | 6:00am-6:00pm | 1/2 Day Wednesday
- Competitive starting pay based on experience
- Once hired directly by the company, you'll be eligible for 401K, paid vacation, health and dental insurance
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.