Admin Assistant HR
A New Hampshire college is seeking an admin assistant.
- Create a digital filing system (folders and file naming system)
- Scanning, uploading, and labeling confidential paperwork into the digital filing system
- Basic timecard auditing to include ensuring protocol is being followed and basic data entry
- Other data entry and maintenance
- Must have basic computer skills (including knowledge of Adobe PDFs, Word, Excel)
- Should have good typing skills
- Should have experience with web applications and databases (for data entry and maintenance)
- Should be familiar with copiers and scanners
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be able to handle a large degree of confidentiality
- Competitive starting pay based on experience
- 1st Shift | Part-time | Flexible | 10-20 hours per week
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.