Let's mix it up! A growing Vermont food manufacturer is looking for a 1st shift batcher to join their mixing team.
The batcher is responsible for comparing inventory, getting all the necessary items ready for production/bottling of their quality food products.
- No experience necessary. Willing to train that right individual!!
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to bend, lift, climb, twist, reach, lean over, push, pull and stand on a concrete floor on a regular basis for long periods of time
- Must be able to perform repetitive functions from a standing position for extended periods of time
- Able to tolerate moderate to loud noise and fluctuating temperatures
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and through written documents
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to comprehend, utilize and adjust computer controlled production equipment
- Ability to reason with and apply basic math
- Must have basic mechanical skills
- Competitive starting pay based on experience
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:00pm
- OT on Saturdays
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.