Quality Assurance Technician- Food Industry
A Vermont food manufacturer is seeking a 1st shift Quality Assurance Technician.
This position will oversee the quality control processes of the food manufacturing line and perform routine testing and monitoring.
- Oversee compliance with all label control procedures
- Perform finished product testing-sampling, testing, analyzing and reporting of results
- Oversee hold, reject, and release criteria for both raw materials and finished product
- Oversee adherence to good manufacturing practices
- Assist in R&D, batching and production duties as needed
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Understand sampling, testing and verification processes within a manufacturing environment
- Be able to apply mathematics and be comfortable with technical equipment and computer programs
- Be dependable and reliable
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate degree or advanced technical training preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. from a bending, standing, or stooping position safely and comfortably
- Must be able to stand on a concrete floor for long periods of time
- Must be able to tolerate moderate to loud noise and fluctuating temperatures
- Competitive starting pay based on experience
- 1st shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:00pm
- Overtime and occasional Saturday shifts are available
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.