3rd Shift Molding Machine Operator
A Southern Vermont manufacturer has 3rd shift openings in their molding department.
- Operation of molding presses
- Optimizes molding process to achieve product quality
- Handles, assembles, and inspects products and parts
- Performs quality inspections and follows ISO procedures
- Perform secondary tasks and operations within cycle times
- Perform floor work/material handling duties
- Prepares and packs parts for material handling and/or shipping
- Good attendance is critical
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must possess a working knowledge of hand tools
- Must be dependable and on-time
- Competitive starting pay based on experience
- 3rd Shift | Mon-Fri | 11:00pm-7:30am
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.