An indoor climate controlled New Hampshire company is looking for a carpenter to perform the following duties.
- Drywall hanging
- General carpentry
- Sanding/touch up painting
- Door/window installation
- Installing sub/main flooring
- Layout and frame wall and floor components
- Ability to follow safety guidelines
- Ability to measure and cut lumber accurately
- Ability to use pneumatic nailers, circular saw, sawzall, and other power tools
- Ability to read, apply, and understand tape measure
- Ability to lift and carry 80 lbs. frequently
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:30pm (with some Saturdays from 6:00am until Noon)
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.