A central Vermont company is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor.
- Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments
- Ensures products are distributed in an effective and efficient manner as needed to satisfy internal and external customer requirements
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow as required
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts and reconciling variances
- Determines shipping priorities, work assignments and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules. Arranges transportation that optimizes service and cost
- Measures and reports on the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Identifies areas of improvement and establishes new or adjusted existing work procedures and practices
- Interviews and recommends applicants for hire as warehouse and shipping/receiving associates
- Bachelor's degree in business administration
- Experience may be considered in lieu of a degree for a candidate who can demonstrate successfully fulfilling all responsibilities of the position
- Must have the ability to use management tools to handle multiple tasks with proper prioritization
- Must have the ability to give direction and instruction to others
- Must be a team player capable of successfully interacting at all levels with customers, peers, seniors & subordinates in the successful resolution of day-to-day business issues
- Should have good communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills
- Should have good documentation and writing skills for reporting results
- Should have basic computer skills (MS Office)
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Must have a strong work ethic with good attendance
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 1st Shift | 7:30am–4:30pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.