A central Vermont company is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor.
- Responsible for day-to-day functions to ensure machines are up and running
- Interfacing with all departments and directing unscheduled maintenance activities
- Reporting on maintenance activities scheduled vs. unscheduled maintenance, PM adherence, budget adherence, inventory levels and turnover, machine down time, etc.
- Coordination of all daily building/grounds maintenance activities and janitorial services
- Maintaining a computerized preventative maintenance/calibration management system
- Completion and recording of preventative maintenance work
- Requisitioning of spare parts and maintaining department budget performance
- Maintaining computerized spare parts inventory and stocking/expediting spare parts
- Kitting of parts and specialized tools for scheduled maintenance
- 5-10 years relevant experience in advanced industrial maintenance and/or maintenance management
- Associate’s degree (or equivalent) from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years technical apprenticeship or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Proven leadership skills with excellent organizational, planning and analytical skills
- Proficient in reading and interpretation of documents such as blue prints, schematics, safety rules, operating instructions, procedure manuals
- Mechanical aptitude and capacity to employ common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to apply appropriate mathematics principles as needed
- Some knowledge of PC based computer software such as MS Word and Excel
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
- May be required to twist and turn to move heavy objects
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 8:00am-5:00pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.