A growing New Hampshire food processing company is looking for a 1st shift packager.
The production team member will perform a variety of tasks related to the manufacturing and packaging of our products in a fast-paced refrigerated facility.
The basic function of the packager is to do the final processing of the product and package processed meat products.
- Visually check work after completion for cosmetic appearance and noticeable defects
- Detect/report faulty equipment, improper operations, defective materials/products to the proper manager
- Complete quality and safety reports regularly
- Maintain equipment and keep work areas clean/orderly
- Must be physically fit (required to lift up to 60 lbs. frequently)
- Must have a solid work history with good attendance
- Must be able to read/follow detailed instructions
- Must possess good eyesight/basic math skills
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task/work independently
- Must comply with all hygiene, health & safety standards
- Must have a strong commitment to teamwork and concern for others
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-5:00pm
- OT possible (Sat 7:00am-1:00pm)
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.