Material Handler - Molding
A well-known New Hampshire company is seeking a Material Handler.
- Responsible for the transportation of materials from the manufacturing lines to packaging
- Verify and select parts for completion of orders and generate required documents
- Preparation of quotations for both parts/components and service work to be performed
- Operate hydraulic hand jack, hand tools, safety equipment, carts, RF scanner, pallet wrappers, box cutters, gay lord tippers, etc.
- Meet physical demands of the job safely as determined by management
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. (or more with assistance)
- Solid work experience
- Must pass drug test
- Previous forklift experience is required
- Capable of operating hydraulic hand jack
- Understanding of the order picking process is desired
- Must have the ability to follow written instruction
- Basic understanding of math, reading & writing (English)
- 2nd Shift | Mon-Fri | 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Great hourly rate based on experience
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.