Field Service Manager
A New Hampshire company is seeking a Field Service Manager.
- Directing and establishing goals and objectives for the Service Technicians and Engineers and Department members
- Planning, directing and organizing the service department
- Preparation of quotations for both parts/components and service work to be performed
- Provides input to the department budget and effectively monitors performance of the budget
- The position will work cross-functionally within the organization at all levels
- Must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers as well as with company sales and service engineers/support personnel
- Must be able to work in a collaborative manner and provide guidance, leadership, technical support as needed
- A bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline coupled with 5+ years of experience managing a service department in a manufacturing environment is required
- A thorough knowledge of a variety of testing equipment including frequency analyzers, o-scopes, chart recorders etc.
- Above average analytical and problem solving skills, and outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written) is essential
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and globally (a current/valid US passport is required) on short notice.
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 8:00am-5:00pm
- Salary based on experience
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.