A Central Vermont Company needs a Sales Coordinator to support their sales management, field sales, marketing and corporate activities.
- Administering new quoting opportunities using Salesforce - CRM, assist with pricing as needed, and type and distribute quotations and customer correspondence
- Host quotation status report meetings with sales and engineering teams on a weekly basis
- Maintain/log customer quotation files, correspondence files, and retrieve active or archived files when necessary
- Support customer/prospect inquiries and quotation follow-up
- Support sales and marketing team with Salesforce data entry, customer contact updates, leads, and contract maintenance
- Assist with preparation for customer visits, presentations, travel arrangement, and other tasks as needed
- Cover the switchboard for 1 hr/wk; or more as needed if the receptionist is unavailable
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration or related field; Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook). CRM software experience (such as with Salesforce) a plus
- Previous experience with Wordpress and Adobe Creative Suites a plus
- Collaborative, team-building skills with various disciplines in a high growth environment characterized by innovation, significant participation and change
- Ability to work additional hours when needed
- Attention to detail a must
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 8:00am-5:00pm
- Salary based on experience
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.