Maintenance - 1st shift
A well-known New Hampshire manufacturer is seeking a Maintenance Repair Tech.
This full-time position is 1st shift in the maintenance department.
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance service and repairs in the areas of machine servicing, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, etc.
- Requires 2 years experience in the field or related area
- Solid experience in a troubleshooting and repair position is required
- Familiar with pressure gauges, hand and power tools, safety equipment, some welding experience is helpful
- Aptitude in electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repair in a manufacturing environment is a huge plus
- Ability to read schematics
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:30am-4:00pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.