Electro-Mechanical Tech III
A New Hampshire company is looking for an electro-mechanical tech.
- Assembling, testing and troubleshooting precision machines as well as supporting field service personnel
- Support may include occasional travel to customer facilities as well as telephone support
- Assembly/integration and testing a variety of assemblies/sub assemblies
- Operating machines including o-scopes, interferometers, recorders and analyzers
- Responsible for training both customers and new employees relative to machine operation and testing
- Perform other duties as directed by management
- A high school diploma
- Basic knowledge/understanding of machine tool assembly and operation experience
- Three plus years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good electro-mechanical skills and good troubleshooting skills
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Must have a high degree of motivation
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.