Engineering Tech II
A New Hampshire company is seeking an engineering tech.
This position will provide engineering support for machining systems including development, maintenance and revision of the systems.
- Participate in solving technical problems commensurate with the position level
- Operate CNC machines perform and document ECs, BOMs
- Manage priorities, meet deadlines
- Work effectively with a number of technical disciplines on projects
- Prepare/present technical reports
- Perform other related duties a directed by management
- An associates degree from a two year accredited technical school or an accredited college with a minimum of two years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- A strong mechanical and electrical/electronic aptitude, CNC machining experience as well as excellent communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work effectively with both internal department and customers
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.