Field Service Tech II
A New Hampshire company is looking for a field service tech.
This position will be responsible for the installation and service of a variety of machine tool products at customer facilities both domestically and globally.
- Extensive travel will be required, sometimes on short notice depending on the customers' needs/urgency to get the machine up and running.
- This position will provide customer support and problem resolution via the telephone and email resulting in establishing strong customer relationships.
- Additionally, this position will make sure that best practices are utilized, maintain accurate technical documentation, and work effectively with a number of departments including engineering, sales, service and manufacturing.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- An associates degree in mechanical technology or electro-mechanical technology from an accredited technical school or a two year accredited college, plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have a clean-valid drivers license as well as a current US passport
- strong working knowledge of operating a variety of test equipment including o-scopes, frequency analyzers, interferometers, recorders etc.
- strong analytical and diagnostic problem-solving skills, above average organization and communication skills
- Able to function effectively and professionally under high pressure conditions
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.