Applications Engineer II
A New Hampshire company is looking for an applications engineer.
This position will be responsible for machine tool processes, and assist with sales functions by providing application(s) support via customer requested specifications and will work closely with customers and provide customer training as requested.
- Work closely with the sales department
- Be involved with the design, building and assembling of fixtures, programs, processes necessary to demonstrate the manufacture of parts/component as required/requested, while meeting customer specifications
- Reference blueprints, planning sheets, sketches and and technical data to determine correct operating procedures is a key position ingredient
- Perform other tasks as directed by management
- An associates degree from an accredited two year college or technical school coupled with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment using mathematical formulas, computations - algebraic, geometric and shop math is essential
- Must have a strong understanding and working knowledge of CAM software, CAD modeling/design, and dimensioning and tolerancing experience
- Must be an above average communicator and have outstanding training skills and a demonstrated training background
- Must be willing to travel as needed
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.