Mechanical Engineer I
A New Hampshire company is looking for a mechanical engineer.
- Use computer simulation and CAD for designing and developing precision machining systems
- Participate in the preparation of of technical reports, instruction manuals, perform ECs, documenting how the EC will effect current and future products and actively participate in Engineering reviews, perform other tasks as directed by management
- Work under the direction of the Engineering Manager and/or a Senior Level Mechanical Engineer and will the ability to be able to work on a number of tasks and projects that are associated with a larger project.
- Work on machine systems, subsystems, and accessories using CAD and provide documentation such as BOMs, specs and instruction documents
- The ability to help resolve engineering problems and work on a variety of projects involved in the maintenance, development and revision of current applications as directed by the Engineering Manager
- A BSME from an accredited university or college with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.