Senior Controls Engineer
A New Hampshire company is looking for a senior controls engineer.
This position will work on a number of projects that are complex in nature and heavily involved in the development, maintenance and revision of a variety of applications for machining systems.
- Prepare and present technical reports
- Manage a number of projects simultaneously meeting deadlines
- Solve complex technical problems and be the go to person regarding control matters
- A bachelors degree in electrical engineering with 12+ years of relevant experience or a masters degree in electrical engineering with 8+ years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have strong/demonstrated technical problem solving skills and be able to work with customers to resolve issues/concerns
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction, or in a team environment providing guidance/direction to junior engineers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential
- The ability to work effectively with all levels in the company
- Travel will be required as needed
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.