Senior Software Developer
A New Hampshire company is looking for a Senior Software Developer.
- Design/develop implementation and supporting software applications
- Must be extremely motivated with the ability to work under pressure meeting agreed upon deadlines and budgetary constraints while effectively managing multiple projects
- Perform other duties as directed by management
- A bachelors degree in computer science from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 10+ years of related experience or an MSCS with a minimum of 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience with C++, WPF with MVVM
- Above average communication skills
- The ability to work on a team or on an independent basis
- Will be required to provide customer support and travel when necessary
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.