Vice President of Operations
A New Hampshire company is looking for a Vice President of Operations.
- Organizing, planning and directing company operations (including manufacturing, production, assembly, supply chain, service and facilities)
- Develop company goals and objectives as well as a strategy for growth
- Ensure a continuous improvement company culture is at the forefront
- Work effectively with the senior team as well as with managers and supervisors
- Ensure best practices are in place throughout manufacturing and other relevant departments (including safety and quality)
- Measure and evaluate key performance indicators (Coaching/mentoring direct reports as may be necessary)
- Make sure schedules and timelines are met where applicable
- Participate in the development of internal control systems
- Participate in the strategic direction of the company
- A bachelors degree in engineering and/or business management from an accredited college or university coupled with at least 12+ years in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 5 years in a senior level position
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and supply chain
- Above average leadership, organizational, communication skills
- Problem resolution skills are essential
- Must be very detail oriented and highly motivated
- Must have a demonstrated the ability to work cross-functionally throughout an organization
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.