A New Hampshire company is looking for a service manager.
This position is responsible for directing, planning and organizing the companys' service activities both domestically and globally.
- Directing, planning and organizing the companys' service activities both domestically and globally
- Perform other related duties as directed by management
- The ideal candidate will have a BSET, and strong business acumen coupled with 5+ years of relevant experience successfully leading a service department
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of: managing service engineers and technicians, developing a continuous improvement culture, working with and establishing successful relationships with customers
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Excellent mentoring and leadership skills
- Also required is experience using a variety of electronic test equipment such as but not limited to ocilloscopes and frequency analyzers
- Must have above average communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and globally
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.