General Plant Manager
A Vermont Manufacturer is hiring a General Plant Manager. This position will direct and manage all plant operations, and coordinate all plant activities with Department Managers.
General Plant Manager Pay:
General Plant Manager Hours:
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM | Monday – Friday
General Plant Manager Benefits:
- Client benefits
- Eligible for Quarterly Promotional Prize
- Participate in Referral Bonus
General Plant Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the budget, production plan, manufacturing objectives and overall plant performance
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and training when and where needed. Conduct annual performance appraisals, and participate in the selection of Supervisory, and Managerial positions with HR
- Minimize labor costs while maximizing profitability in a safe efficient manner.
General Plant Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field coupled with 10+ years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- A complete and thorough knowledge of Manufacturing and Production Process Improvement Techniques; a complete understanding of CI initiatives
- A strong knowledge of Finance and QC systems and standards; proven problem solving and a demonstrated record of improving manufacturing processes.
- Above average communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as strong leadership skills
- Must have a demonstrated ability/record to work effectively with all levels in an organization
- A proven track record of effectively managing an organization in a safe, efficient and profitable manner
Why TPI Staffing?
We work with the best local companies who want to employ local people. We support our businesses by assisting our community with the necessary skills, knowledge, and work ethic required to maintain long-term employment. You can’t GPS the road map to success, but TPI Staffing will help get you there.
Visit InspiredToBeHired.com to view all open positions and community events.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.