Production Lead Line Operator
A Vermont Company is looking for a Production Lead Line Operator to join the team! In this position, you will participate, direct and supervise the operation of the production line.
- Health benefits after 90 days
- Eligible for Quarterly Promotional Prize
- Participate in Referral Bonus
- Perform first level reporting responsibilities for the Production employees and other department staff
- Coordinate the readiness of equipment, tools and production material at the start of each shift and after changeovers
- Follow production schedule and supervise production staff and department operations to maintain pace and ensure that production schedule is being met
- Oversee and participate in equipment/product changeovers using established procedures. Verify product labeling and coding.
- Inspect workstations settings and verify quality checks for bad seals, misaligned labels, under-filled product, cracked glass and any other variation from standard.
- Ensure a neat/clean/safe work area to prevent injury or product contamination. Participate in maintaining a clean work environment through the remainder of the facility as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- HS diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and through written documentation. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to comprehend, utilize and adjust computer-controlled production equipment
- Ability to reason with and apply basic math, including use of calculator
- Basic mechanical skills.
Why TPI Staffing?
We work with the best local companies who want to employ local people. We support our businesses by assisting our community with the necessary skills, knowledge, and work ethic required to maintain long-term employment. You can’t GPS the road map to success, but TPI Staffing will help get you there.
Visit InspiredToBeHired.com to view all open positions and community events.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.