Continuous Improvement Manager
A growing Vermont manufacturer is seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager.
- Be responsible for the entire continuous improvement initiatives for the organization
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering coupled with 5 plus years using CI tools
- Knowledge of manufacturing process improvement techniques, project management and process improvement experience
- Must be very well organized and have above average communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be an effective leader and have the ability to work cross functionally within the organization
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 8:00am-4:30pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.