A Vermont Manufacturer has an opportunity for a Team Leader! In this position, you will support and guide the daily production team. You will also serve as an expert on all processes and equipment of harness assembly.
- 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM | Monday – Friday
- Health Insurance after 90 days
- Eligible for Quarterly Promotional Prize
- Participate in Referral Bonus
- Setup, start-up, shut down of Harness manufacturing in accordance with standard work.
- Ensure all secondary equipment is setup and running properly.
- Communicate all malfunctioning equipment or tooling concerns to the department Manager
- Ensure production work orders, output efficiencies and quality control requirements are met.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment. Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Administer training needs for new and existing employees.
- Communicate all pertinent operational and performance data to other shift personnel and management.
- Communicate best practice to other team members and shifts.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Technical degree is preferred. Experience may be considered in lieu of a degree for a candidate who can demonstrate the combination of experience, training and education to be capable of successfully fulfilling all duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Experience in ISO 9001, lean manufacturing, 5S, and process troubleshooting is a plus
- Ability to work hours, as required, that are appropriate to completing projects and tasks on schedule.
- Basic computer skills.
Why TPI Staffing?
We work with the best local companies who want to employ local people. We support our businesses by assisting our community with the necessary skills, knowledge, and work ethic required to maintain long-term employment. You can’t GPS the road map to success, but TPI Staffing will help get you there.
Visit InspiredToBeHired.com to view all open positions and community events.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.