A Vermont Manufacturer is looking to add an Electro-Mechanical Assembler to their growing team!
- $12.00 - 14.00/hr. – Depends on experience!
- 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM | Monday - Friday
- Health Insurance after 90 days
- Eligible for Quarterly Promotional Prize
- Participate in Referral Bonus
- Performs various mechanical and electronic assembly operations using standard or special hand and/or power tools according to customer and/or part manufacturer specifications
- Must be able to use a customer or company supplied computer for programming, testing of the product as well as for use in data collection for customer and company use
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel
- Ability to learn Barcode printers and the associated software to create and print label formats to test the new customer machines in production
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- Meets minimal physical / mental demands
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment
- Maintain good attendance, flexible job assignment, adaptable to changing business needs and continually learn and apply new skills
- Foster a cooperative, productive and team-oriented environment
- Cross departmental assembly/ test etc. between the Box Build to OEM production areas
- Verify accuracy of job order documentation and purchased parts
- Perform visual and manual quality tests using functional and hand test equipment
- Perform assembly operations using hand and/or power tools
- Use epoxy potting machine to epoxy and encapsulate assemblies
- Continually learn and apply new skills
- Train others as needed and perform all other duties as assigned
- Technical education recommended
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Familiarity with electromechanical and assembly recommended
- Must be available for overtime as required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, assembly prints, and job orders
- Must perform all essential job functions and meet physical demand requirements
Why TPI Staffing?
We work with the best local companies who want to employ local people. We support our businesses by assisting our community with the necessary skills, knowledge, and work ethic required to maintain long-term employment. You can’t GPS the road map to success, but TPI Staffing will help get you there.
Visit InspiredToBeHired.com to view all open positions and community events.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.