A Vermont Based Manufacturer is searching for a Quality Manager for a Direct Hire opportunity. In this position, you will be responsible for quality related area.
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM | Monday - Friday
- Direct Hire Benefits with Client
- Participate in Referral Bonus
- Responsible for all quality related areas including but not limited to, ISO 9001, Continuous Improvement, Customer Quality related issues/remedies, Corrective Action Plans, and evaluating external supplier/vendor products
- Additionally, this position will work cross-functionally with other Department Managers, Supervisors and Production Floor Employees to make sure that quality requirements are satisfactorily achieved
- A Bachelors or an Associate’s Degree in a Technical area, coupled with a minimum of 6 years of related quality experience as a Supervisor or Manager in a manufacturing environment is required
- Must have a strong Continuous Improvement background, and a proven track record of successfully solving quality related issues, possessing a strong understanding and expertise using root cause problem solving methodologies
- The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision is essential as is the ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- Above average communication skills, both written and verbal is required.
Why TPI Staffing?
We work with the best local companies who want to employ local people. We support our businesses by assisting our community with the necessary skills, knowledge, and work ethic required to maintain long-term employment. You can’t GPS the road map to success, but TPI Staffing will help get you there.
Visit InspiredToBeHired.com to view all open positions and community events.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.