A Local Company hiring a Production Manager. This position will manage all the of the day to day production activity including machining and assembly as well as facility maintenance.
- 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM | Monday – Friday
- Responsible for managing shop supervisors, and hourly employees, scheduling workloads and ensuring that production requirements are met in a timely manner
- Making sure that the production floor maintains a neat, orderly and safe working environment are key position responsibilities
- Working with other department managers towards continuous improvement initiatives resulting in improving overall plant production and quality performance is a key objective
- A Bachelors or Associates Degree in a Technical Discipline coupled with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a Supervisory/Managerial capacity in a Shop/Manufacturing environment is required
- A Continuous Improvement background/experience is essential, and must be able to read blueprints
- Successfully managing multiple projects, meeting and/or exceeding deadlines in a deadline driven environment is critical
- Above average communication skills, both written and verbal is required
Why TPI Staffing?
We work with the best local companies who want to employ local people. We support our businesses by assisting our community with the necessary skills, knowledge, and work ethic required to maintain long-term employment. You can’t GPS the road map to success, but TPI Staffing will help get you there.
Visit InspiredToBeHired.com to view all open positions and community events.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.