Microbial Fermentation & Protein Expression Engineer
A New Hampshire Biotechnology Company is seeking a Microbial Fermentation & Protein Expression Engineer.
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM | Monday - Friday
- Direct Hire Benefits with Client
- Participate in Referral Bonus
- You will be responsible for leading an expanded initiative to produce recombinant ligands and defining components of affinity resins for clinical manufacturing programs
- Strain screening optimization, process development and lab scale fermentation culminating in liaising with contract manufacturing organizations for efficient technical transfer
- Expertise in fermentation and process development, providing technical leadership, troubleshooting support and guidance to bench top fermentation screening through process transfer.
- Extensive experience with lab scale microbial fermentation for recombinant protein production in hosts such as E Coli, Saccharomyces, Picha and Bacillus.
- Strong knowledge of protein biochemistry, microbiology and recombinant protein expression in microbial hosts.
- Command of computer-controlled fermentation systems.
- Experience with downstream processing unit operations such as configuration, homogenization, and ultrafiltration experience preferred.
- An MS or PhD. in the sciences coupled with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in a lab setting.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated history of independent experimental design and execution.
Why TPI Staffing?
We work with the best local companies who want to employ local people. We support our businesses by assisting our community with the necessary skills, knowledge, and work ethic required to maintain long-term employment. You can’t GPS the road map to success, but TPI Staffing will help get you there.
Visit InspiredToBeHired.com to view all open positions and community events.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.