Barwell Extruder Operator
- Operate the machinery to produce rubber to specifications.
- Perform changeovers, which include tear down of set-ups, cleaning of Machine and die holders, selection of proper dies and adjustment of controls.
- Mill rubber to specifications.
- Maintain an acceptable quality level.
- Roll rubber into pigs as required.
- Process all scrap.
- Maintain all paperwork needed for the process.
- Operate the extruders pre-form machine to produce rubber pre-forms to specifications.
- Operate r.p.m., temperature, volume, blade speed and vacuum controls.
- Perform changeovers on the extruder machines, which include the teardown of set-ups, cleaning of the extruder and die holders, selection and installation of proper dies and adjustment of controls to produce preforms.
- Slit all rubber to fit into the extruder feed box.
- Mill and cut rubber for extruders as required.
- Process all scrap and dispose of properly or per instruction.
- Handle other auxiliary equipment necessary to the operation of equipment such as cooling tanks, storage trays, racks and boxes.
- Maintain all paperwork and testing involved in manufacturing and quality systems.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.