A Lebanon manufacturing company is looking to add a Grinder Operator to join their team.
Perform routine grinding operations to small bearing components such as Inner/Outer/Bore or Roller Path, C-Bore, Inner/Outer Races, Wirelock, etc. depending upon machine or operation to be performed following established procedures.
- Operate only after set ups have been completed by others, except changes own conventional grind wheels on all internal machines. Select proper parts and operate the machine by manually feeding load chute or individually feeding pieces as needed by machine and operation. Continue machine operation and perform minor adjustments to maintain proper standards of quality specified on the process sheets.
- Check gauges for accuracy and report need for adjustment when indicated to the supervisor. Gauge knowledge must be sufficient to use all gauges in the area of responsibility. Must know when to have parts checked via metal etch and magna flux and report any defective results to the supervisor. Perform necessary inspection or audits visually or with proper gauges to meet product specifications to tolerances within specified limits of process sheets. Report any need for major adjustments to the supervisor.
- Maintain necessary records. Move materials and parts as needed or directed. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to the supervisor. Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations. Perform other related duties as required or directed.
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task, coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive. Associate must be able to keep up with a fast pace workflow environment.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions/procedures and tasks.
- Situational/Spatial awareness along with strict adherence to safety requirements and policies.
- Ability to work at an assigned machine completing a repetitive task for an 8-hour shift.
- Required standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
Associate needs to know that there will be at times push and pull movements required to complete a given job task.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.