Machine Repair Technician
This full-time position requires the ability to change over & repair assembly equipment to maintain quality and maximum product output.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for changeovers and set up of Assembly & Decoration production equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing down equipment.
- Provides direct support to production, quality systems related to ensure company’s policies and producers.
- Actively participate in creating and maintaining a safety first environment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Vocational or technical degree preferred.
- Detail Orientated.
- Reliable attendance.
- Must have own tools.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.