A New Hampshire company is searching for an Experienced Assembly Technician. Duties will include but is not limited to: Assembling, testing, and troubleshooting assemblies as well as documentation process
Assembling, testing, and troubleshooting assemblies as well as documentation process
- Performs various mechanical assembly operations using standard or special hand and/or power tools according to customer and/or part manufacturer specifications.
- Perform precision surface grinding of parts on a variety of finished special bearings. Layout and plan work in proper operational sequence and established priorities and schedules.
- Perform visual and manual quality tests using functional and handheld test equipment.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized working environment.
- Maintain good attendance, flexible job assignment, adaptable to changing business needs and continually learn and apply new skills.
- Foster a cooperative, productive and team oriented environment.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Familiarity with mechanical and assembly recommended.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.